The registration process at Annunciation is simple and can be completed online, including payment by check, debit card, or credit card. Prior to registering please make note of the following:
- If you are a parishioner, have your envelope ID handy (if you do not know it, please call the parish office at 683-5254 before registering).
- Please carefully review the Family Faith Formation options HERE and ask any questions for clarifications (email@example.com).
- Through 6/30 early bird pricing is in effect. Registrations completed on or after 7/1 will be subject to a $15 price increase per class.
- If you are a non-parishioner you should receive permission from your DRE or Pastor prior to registering with us, and you will be asked to provide Annunciation with a letter from your pastor granting permission if it is a sacramental year. Non-parishioner rates are an additional $25 per class.
- If you are not comfortable submitting payment online, you will need to contact Amy Dittmar at 683-5515 ext. 3 to make an appointment to come into the office, fill out a registration form, and make a payment. We can accept cash or checks in the office.
- Registration and payment are required to be completed at the same time.
- If you are an Annunciation parishioner and need financial assistance, please contact Melissa Weisenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 7/1. No family will be turned away due to financial hardship! But we do ask to be notified prior to 7/1 for budgetary reasons.
- ALL TUITION PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
If you are an Annunciation Parishioner and are renewing your FFF registration for the 2018-2019 year, click here to RENEW.
If you are an Annunciation Parishioner and are new to FFF in 2018-2019, click here to REGISTER.
If you are a Non-Parishioner and are registering for FFF in 2018-2019, click here to REGISTER.